- December 16, 2018 at 4:25 am #78685
1. I cannot get 2 menu items to disappear. Have tried everything I can think of.
Jetpack and Visual Composer.
They have no submenu items, and clicking them gets a restricted URL (as it should) but I cannot get the admin menu items to go away.
Have dug through the plugins themselves messing with any role settings, and adjusting settings and permissions in the plugin. obviously deactivating the offending plugin items makes them go away, and so I have tried deactivating and reactivating.
2. URL redirect is not working for me. Is there some conflict I can check for?December 16, 2018 at 9:14 pm #78693
1. Can you paste the URLs of Jetpack & Visual Composer here? May be its because of some special characters.
2. How do you login into your site? Can you try loging in through wp-login and see if it works?
SyamDecember 17, 2018 at 2:53 am #78699
one of the submenu items’ slug is
but the rest are like
dont know if thats relevant.
Is there somewhere to adjust the slugs?
2. I figured out the redirect issue. Thanks!December 17, 2018 at 7:51 am #78710
I wonder the ‘#’ makes a difference for Jetpack. But I’m not sure what’s wrong with the VisualComposer. UI doesn’t support changing the values, but you can change them directly in the DB, there should be a table ending with ‘wpfront_ure_menu_editor’, and the changes will persist until next UI save.
If I wanted to test this in my dev environment, I can install Jetpack, but what is VisualComposer, is that a theme or a plugin?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.