- November 20, 2015 at 8:45 pm #19512
I use this plugin on my site, and I have setup about 30 custom roles. It took me quite amount of time to trace down the plugin causes the cpu loading issue.
When I activated role editor plugin, the CPU loading is getting high. For example, the screenshot as below.
As you can see in the screenshot…
CPU: 47.7%us, 52.1%sy
The sy means system is very high which is non-sense. If I disable the role plugin, everything is normal. Please help, this is really unacceptable.
Please test it here..
http://www.caizischool.comNovember 21, 2015 at 1:03 pm #19549
I need some more information to get a clear picture.
1. Is this a WordPress multisite?
2. When are you seeing the CPU hike?
3. Is it a CPU spike or constant usage?
4. Your screenshot says mysql uses most CPU. Can you verify the process?
5. Do you have any caching enabled(object or DB)?
6. Can you try with all plugins deactivated except the WPFront User Role Editor?
SyamNovember 21, 2015 at 5:49 pm #19554November 21, 2015 at 7:05 pm #19555
Thanks for the information.
Since the CPU usage is by mysql, it must be a query. Can you install a query monitor plugin on your site? That will tell you the expensive queries.
SyamNovember 22, 2015 at 4:18 am #19576November 22, 2015 at 5:07 am #19586November 22, 2015 at 10:19 pm #19596This reply has been marked as private.November 23, 2015 at 6:43 am #19616November 23, 2015 at 8:23 am #19620This reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘CPU high loading issue’ is closed to new replies.