Tagged: custom type
- April 13, 2015 at 3:28 am #7602
I have problem with Custom post types.
I cannot see them in Add a new role?
I want to set only custom post types to user group but I cannot find this option here?April 13, 2015 at 3:34 am #7603
Also how can I set user to add post but it can only see his posts and pages not other?April 13, 2015 at 8:34 am #7613
One more thing, how to disable in wordpress admin bar quickmenu menus like for new page?April 13, 2015 at 9:09 am #7617
1. Have you considered the possibility of they not being custom post types?
2. Remove edit_others_posts/edit_others_pages and delete_others_posts/delete_others_pages capabilities.
3. If you are looking to remove items from the toolbar, right now the only way is to remove the corresponding capabilities.
SyamApril 13, 2015 at 9:25 am #7619
1. they are, I tried one other plugin and it can modify them, but yours looked with more options.
2. I have tried but if I disable posts user cannot access admin?April 13, 2015 at 9:30 am #7620
1. How can I test this?
2. User only need the “read” capability to access wp-admin.
ThanksApril 13, 2015 at 9:50 am #7626
I can give you access to my wp?April 13, 2015 at 6:56 pm #7648This reply has been marked as private.April 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm #7703This reply has been marked as private.April 14, 2015 at 7:07 pm #7721
Its safe as long as you mark it as private. If you are not confident, you can send it as email.
To know why WPLM displays all posts, I’ll need to know how they read the posts. If they read all posts directly without any filters, there is no way this plugin can filter it.
The topic ‘Custom types problem’ is closed to new replies.