Hi there! I’m a business pro user and I’ve got 3 different departments (soccer, football, and golf)
Each of the 3 departments has several users.
1. Some users are more than one department. Can users have multiple roles?
2. If I assign page permissions will sub-pages inherit permissions?
3. If the football department creates new pages, will their newly created page take on permissions of their other pages, or do I need to set permissions for every page that anyone creates?
Thanks for your time, Syam!
Here are the answers to your questions.
1. Yes. https://wpfront.com/user-role-editor-pro/assign-migrate-users/
2. No, those needs to be set separately.
3. There is no inheritance. You will have to set them manually. You can use Bulk Edit to set them together.
The topic ‘Groups Editing Pages’ is closed to new replies.