Tagged: ajax, bool, Wordpress 5.5
- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Ramiro Canovas.
August 14, 2020 at 5:03 pm #102985
We are having issues with a functionality that is supposed to delete a user and its pointing to the User Role Edit Pro plugin. Here is the fatal error:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function assignable_roles() on bool in /nas/content/live/petdev/wp-content/plugins/wpfront-user-role-editor-business-pro/classes/class-wpfront-user-role-editor.php:621
#0 /nas/content/live/****/wp-content/plugins/wpfront-user-role-editor-business-pro/classes/class-wpfront-user…August 14, 2020 at 11:22 pm #103010
Did it start happening after you upgraded to WP 5.5?
SyamAugust 14, 2020 at 11:26 pm #103011
We don’t believe so, I was just giving background info.August 16, 2020 at 11:49 pm #103043
So are you noticing this issue lately and it only happens with ajax calls? Is it possible for you to test with other plugins deactivated?
SyamAugust 17, 2020 at 4:25 am #103056
Correct, the functionality deletes a specific user with wholesaler role, and when we click delete, we get the error I shared with you pointing to the role plugin and it does not perform the action. We have quiet a lot of plugins and it will be a very extensive troubleshooting path so would like to confirm frorm your side if there is anything you can do to help find the issue as its clearly pointing to the role plugin before we go changing templates and deactivating plugins.
b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function assignable_roles() on bool in /nas/content/live/****/wp-content/plugins/wpfront-user-role-editor-business-pro/classes/class-wpfront-user-role-editor.php:621
Thank youAugust 17, 2020 at 9:58 pm #103083
I think this is because of a conflict with another plugin. What I’ll do is, I’ll add a condition check within that function before calling ‘assignable_roles’. That should fix your issue. I’ll send you an update very soon.
SyamAugust 18, 2020 at 7:13 am #103100
Thank you Syam. In the meantime, this is what we did which could also give you more information:
WITH WPFront User Role Editor activated:
– wp ajax request with jquery old ajax function doesn’t work, retrieve 500 error.
– wp ajax request with jquery new ajax function andphp limit memory to 1GB works but slow. (it was 512 MB)
WPFront User Role Editor deactivated
– wp ajax request (with jquery old ajax function) and normal php limit memory of 512MB work as normal.August 21, 2020 at 6:43 pm #103257This reply has been marked as private.August 24, 2020 at 8:15 pm #103373This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.