Just wanted to give a heads up, we have an unlimited Business Pro license and recently migrated. I got a warning that the license isn’t associated to our site, tried the Recheck. But ended up having to Deactivate and Reactivate.
For unlimited license might be good to have the plugin reauth on migration or on recheck to avoid the issue.
Right now ‘Recheck’ doesn’t do anything other than validating the license, because you don’t need to know the license key to do a recheck. To validate a site without deactivating then reactivating, you just need to add that sites URL against the license through your purchase history. Hope this helps.
That’s awesome I didn’t realize that Manage Sites feature was available from the Purchase History. That’s come in handy a few times now.
P.S. I don’t see how to close this issue so please go ahead with that.
Glad to know that its been helpful. Closing this topic.
The topic ‘Migrating Site caused license failure’ is closed to new replies.