Tagged: Menu Editor
- February 1, 2016 at 8:53 pm #23381
Some questions about Menu Editor.
1. Is it possible to edit a role admin with ‘Override Type’->Soft? This is convenient when there are many entities in the menu
2. Used MarketPress plugin. Try to configure access to user taxonomy. When set ‘Override Type’->Soft .. all OK, when set ‘Override Type’->Hard .. permission deny. Why?
— user taxonomy
access to WP taxonomy enabled and OK, when set hard
3. Can i set template for page with message ‘permission deny’?February 2, 2016 at 5:53 am #23437
1. At this point you can’t edit menus for ‘Administrator’ role. This is done on purpose, if a user screws up their configuration, they will will have at least one role to restore everything back. I’ll add a to do list item to find a better alternative.
2. Override Type Soft allows you to access the page using its URL when its hidden. Hard doesn’t allow you to do that. Do you have those menus hidden for that role?
3. Not at this moment. That functionality uses the standard WordPress message when you don’t have access to a back end page.
SyamFebruary 2, 2016 at 6:23 am #23440
thanks, you plugin realy cool
About second question, i mean that user taxonomies enabled in menu for that role and not hiding .
But in this section of the menu can be accessed only when set soft override, if i set hard override (other settings are not changed) …. this section menu return permission deny (in settings Menu Edit these sections are marked as available )February 2, 2016 at 6:29 am #23441
There seems to be a bug associated with. Another user has reported the same thing. Here is the thread https://wpfront.com/support/topic/cant-access-product-category-and-tags-in-woocommerce/
I’m testing it right now. Would you mind subscribing to that topic so that you will also receive updates.
SyamFebruary 2, 2016 at 2:10 pm #23461
The topic ‘some questions about Menu Editor’ is closed to new replies.